The Benefits Administrator reports directly to the Program Manager, Benefits and Retirement. This position is responsible for a variety of professional, technical and support duties in Human Resources related to benefits, retirement and 401(k) Plans including health reimbursement stipends. This position will manage all contracts with third party vendors for benefits and retirement services to ensure contract compliance and high-quality service.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field. PHR, CBP, CEBS, CBP, or relevant professional certification preferred. Related experience may substitute for educational requirements on a year for year basis up to four (4) years.
- Five (5) years’ progressive experience in human resources, including three (3) years administering and/or supporting employee benefit plans for retirement, including both defined contribution and benefit plans.
- Experience implementing processes and working with stakeholders to ensure process changes are effectively communicated and established.
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Prefer experience with HCM enterprise systems with Oracle experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to analyze complex data and summarize it in easily understandable form.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of insurance regulations, plan designs and third-party record keeping/administration required. Familiarity with COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, FMLA, ACA and related state and federal regulations.
- Project management skills to manage major annual projects such as open enrollment, contract submissions to procurement, benefit budget maintenance and recordkeeping maintenance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, to ensure trust and compliance with Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the public.
- Ability to apply proactive and innovative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Working knowledge of all applicable employment laws.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organization needs at the time.
PAY RATE COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, visit https://fa-eujk-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/299