The Director of Operations will provide executive leadership to three front-line departments to ensure successful achievement of Citilink’s strategic outcomes. The successful candidate will develop, promote, and manage an engaged productive workplace culture with clearly defined expectations.
- Oversees daily operations in the Operations, Maintenance, and Customer Service departments
• Ensures clear operating procedures and standards for performance are developed
• Training, coaching, and mentoring of direct-report managers on effective leadership practices
• Monitors key indicators of performance
• Leads change initiatives and projects
• Develops systems to monitor, correct, and report progress on the delivery of Citilink’s strategic outcomes
• Responsible for compliance with FTA regulations
• Ensures productive collaboration through inter-departmental coordination
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in operations, logistics, business administration, public administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 8 years’ of progressively more responsible leadership roles related to operations, preferably in a public transportation agency, large operations agency, public-sector enterprise, or similar environment.
• Maintains valid Indiana Driver’s License
• Familiar with public transportation fundamentals and performance metrics.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks (including criminal).