Hampton Roads Transit
Our innovative and growing company is seeking to hire an experienced candidate for the position of ERP Technical Services Manager. Hampton Roads Transit is looking to hire an ERP Technical Services manager that can deliver value to the agency utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software system to manage its agency finances.
Responsible for the management of technical support activities for all Financials software technical services. To include managing planning, design, development, and upgrades to application, associated subsystems and required interfaces. Must manage outstanding task lists and ensure issues are resolved professionally and expeditiously.
- Participates in developing and monitoring department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Identify and resolve IT and technical issues relative to financial system.
- Hold regular progress meetings with departmental management to ensure software is providing information the agency requires.
- Develop and manage the tactical plan for implementation of updates, fixes, and enhancements to include development of timelines and documentation regarding the implementation process.
- Work closely with all HRT Departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Research product development options and aids in analysis for product direction.
- Supervises critical path activities to troubleshoot or escalate appropriately.
- Assist in aligning IT with business requirements.
- Works with application analysts in support of day-to-day operations for ERP applications.
- Analyze requested system changes to ensure intended impact and prioritize implementation appropriately.
- Serve as technical resource to assist in continued growth and utilization of the software system.
- Identify customer needs and understand the difference between functional and technical support.
- Coordinate with the Database Services, Information Technology and Technology Project teams to quickly resolve issues.
- Responsible for the management, productivity and quality of service and work of direct reports.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- In depth working knowledge of Financials ERP software as it relates to technically supporting financial applications.
- Technical knowledge of ERP Applications.
- Must have the ability to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime
- Must have strong critical thinking skills, using logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are essential
- Strong people manager who can handle a varied workload and potential stressful situations
- Able to work with groups to build consensus
- Positive, flexible, pro-active approach to delivery
- Able to deal with uncertainty.
- Reliability and willingness to assume responsibility for achieving team goals.
- Strong customer service background. Detail oriented, with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing programs involving full life cycle deployment from conception to production managing and working with departments on all aspects of solution delivery.
- Ability to motivate, inspire, counsel, and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage.
- Implement and lead an effective business process change management process that pro-actively identifies business process changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the project team
- Good interpersonal skills with experience interfacing effectively between business and IT teams.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, at all times, by defining and ensuring adherence to established processes and maintaining updated documentation at all times.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively convey information and work well in structured and non-structured environments.
- Ability to interface with end users and effectively understand and support their requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Projects, etc.).
- Adhere to Project Management practices and business change control process
Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations AX2012 or D365.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience as Technical Manager or Lead in support of ERP Financials Software applications.
- Preferred experience in Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations AX2012 or D365.
- PMP Certification preferred
Apply online at www.gohrt.com/transitcareers/
Hampton Roads Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer