WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Manager, Information Technology Infrastructure reports directly to the Director, Network Services. This position is responsible for the management of the installation, testing, administration, training and maintenance related to all technology infrastructures at Capital Metro including the data network, server and storage systems, desktop/client systems, and the voice network, systems, and devices.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited four-year college or university. Related experience may substitute on a year for year basis for educational requirements.
- Four (4) years progressively responsible experience in information technology and network engineering
- Four (4) years to include experience managing heterogeneous, diverse client/server distributed enterprise network and server environments, other related projects and management of information technology personnel.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to simultaneously manage disparate operations and projects while maintaining high levels of support of existing systems.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems and associated hardware/software capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of server management practices and switched Ethernet networks, topologies, and protocols (TCP/IP).
- Knowledge of telecommunications hardware and technology.
- Ability to forecast hardware requirements or other analysis associated with the implementation of new information technology.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management and outside contractors and consultants.
- Excellent organization abilities, analytical skills and communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical Information to a non-technical audience.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Capital Metro is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply for Capital Metro vacancies. Capital Metro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and organizational needs at the time.
This position is designated as a “mobile” position. Employees in mobile positions are expected to work in the office as needed. Employees in mobile positions must be in the office for socialization, strategic collaboration, and supervision, as needed. Employees will have access to touchdown/collaboration spaces when on-site. CapMetro is in the early stages of mobility planning and the mobility status of this position could be subject to change.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
For more information and to apply, visit: https://capmetro.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/611?c=capmetro