Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years as an AGM or senior leadership role.
- Three (3) years of experience in similar function
- Management experience with accountability for safety, performance and Profit/Loss
- Experience of conducting successful change management in organizations
- Experience conducting presentations at all levels
- Experience in public transportation
- Must be able and willing to work flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Inspirational and motivational leader
- Work well as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Will be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer-focused with the ability to inspire your team with commitment and enthusiasm
- Will have the ability to identify and solve problems in a structured and analytical way
- Must have experience in dealing with Clients and various stakeholders such as Emergency Services providers
- Accountability for the planning and continuous improvement of fixed route and ADA transit services.
- Lead the implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of the operations and collaboration with the maintenance process, ensuring Keolis’ best practices are in place.
- Monitor, report, and actively improve the operational performance of the organization, such as OTP, service delivery, and fleet readiness to the GM and other senior leaders.
- Design improvements in operations management systems, ensuring consistency with KTA polices and processes and the locations’ policies and processes.
- Process design and documentation, including development and publication of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Lead the mapping of the relevant data into our current operational tools, documenting inputs and outputs.
- Lead the implementation of locational dashboard, setting relevant KPIs, identify data sources, formulas and relevant targets.
- Lead continuous improvement framework, root cause analysis, action plans, and setting improvement processes.
- Effectively lead QA and Data team and ensure Operations and Maintenance can deliver on operational transformation.
- Manage and coordinate necessary workflow to meet project timelines.
- Continuously review the organizational capabilities, escalate early any issues, or concerns in meeting the required outcomes.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the team to ensure alignment on information, direction, and emerging considerations.
- Provide regular updates on project risks and opportunities to ensure timely advice and identified resources.
- Collaborate with General Manager and Senior Leadership on delivering world-class operational performance.
Business Partnering and Communication
- Transparent, results oriented, and accountable with strong partnership focus.
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact and build effective relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence, facilitate discussions, resolve conflict, and build and manage relationships.
- Adapts to changes and acts as an agent of change.
- Listening skills and ability to coach others.
- Lead improvement in key revenue streams, such as liquidated damages and delivery of revenue hours/miles.
- Drive critical link between labor, performance and financial performance, ensuring a strong understanding and alignment of the operational decisions.
- Improve financial performances of the business.
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible