Project and Budget Analyst – Systems Technology Services
Port Authority is seeking a Project And Budget Analyst -Systems Technology Services to coordinate procurement and management of technology services along with associated invoicing and budgeting. Work with internal customers to write specification documents, manage timelines for procurement processes (Bids and RFPs), track deliveries and process invoices. Work extensively with both Finance and Procurement personnel on managing budgets and procurements. Coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. Provide organization, timeline & deadline management, task coordination, and progress reporting toward successful and timely completion of projects.
· Manage purchasing processes for information technology services and equipment, including RFPs, RFQs, Bids, work orders, and invoices; ensuring adherence to all federal and state procurement regulations and Port Authority processes.
· Lead tracking and timeline of information technology bid and service renewals, ensuring that bids and RFP’s are prepared and released in a timely manner.
· Track budgets for technology lines of business and provide recommendations for future budget adjustments and requests.
· With stakeholders, establish purchasing and project definition including specifications, scope, schedule, tasks, and costs.
Job requirements include:
· BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or directly related field from an accredited school. Directly related experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Highly effective and professional communication skills with a customer-centric mindset.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Minimum 2 years of experience writing Bid and RFP specifications, preferably with technology-centric requirements.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Proven fiscal management skills.
· Proven experience in vendor coordination.
· Customer-centric approach to both use of technology services for internal optimization and ultimate end-result for patrons.
· Demonstrated ability in the use of Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Project Management certification.
· Process improvement experience.
· Experience evaluating, implementing, configuring, and managing information technology systems and services, or related technical and application management experience.
· Experience leading projects from a coordination, analysis, definition, implementation and training perspective.
· Demonstrated ability in the use of project management methodologies and software for tracking tasks and outcomes.
· Experience managing RFP and Bid processes in the government sector.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to:
345 Sixth Avenue, 3rd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2527