TSI Video, a leader in the onboard mobile video surveillance industry, is seeking a talented, motivated, and outgoing sales professional with experience in the public transit industry.
In this role the right candidate will be responsible for establishing new sales through national and statewide conferences, onsite visits, and other networking opportunities.
Interpersonal skills and proper business etiquette are critical to this role as the applicant will be interacting with a wide range of industry professionals within each organization.
· Consistent travel to customer locations to provide information and presentations to potential customers.
· Actively represent TSI Video in the marketplace through industry organizations and events
· Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the United States and Canada.
· High level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
· Establish strong customer relationships through support, information sharing and guidance.
· Comfortable with public speaking engagements and the ability to deliver presentations to groups.
· Maintain a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with existing and potential customers and coworkers.
· A strong understanding of public transit.
· Public Transit Sales Experience, 3-5 years preferred.
· Experience in the development and writing of proposals.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite