Manages UTA enterprise technology solution request pipeline to find the best solution(s) supporting client business needs. Act as the Voice of the internal business customers to ensure their business needs are being met. Leading the formulation of cross-functional teams to support technology initiatives with varying levels of complexity from simple to complex. Leading efforts in designing and executing business analysis activities within the project lifecycle to meet client business needs. May mentor Technical Business Analysts and review their work. May direct the work of other staff or supervisory responsibility for items such as project management.
Analyzes current business processes and recommends best approach in adapting available technology and business processes to achieve business objectives. Develops business architecture to align technology strategy with business strategy. Researches software and hardware; analyzes data to determine issues and makes recommendations for improvement. Communicates with all stakeholders about status of solution request throughout the process.
Documents in depth requirements and manages the prioritization of the development of those requirements. Facilitates user acceptance testing and technical training plan development. Design and implement short and long term solutions to meet business needs with existing toolsets.
Supports other critical responsibilities within Operations Analysis and Solutions.
- Improve UTA’s technology and business solutions return on investment
- Improve the quality and speed of solutions delivered by UTA
- Minimize duplication of efforts and by each individual solution development
- Enhance communication, collaboration, and transparency among staff on key UTA business processes and technology solutions.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal direction or supervision, have strong integrity, a high level of energy, excellent oral and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal relationship and team-building skills. Equally significant qualifications include being highly collegial, consultative, the ability to develop and sustain collaborative relationships, assist other teams and peers, a team player.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, software engineering computer science, general business administration or equivalent is required. Masters preferred.
- Preferred two Scrum certifications (Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Developer); Agile certifications considered for equivalent
- Four years progressive/relevant experience in one or more of the following: Leveraging technology to improve efficiency of a business function
- Establishing and improving business processes; related modeling/mapping
- Technical support of software, hardware, and database management
- Operational management of a department
- Eliciting business and technical requirements and user acceptance testing on applications and solutions
- Working with cross-functional teams to complete development products
- Overseeing design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Technical training, coaching, and work instructions creation.
- Data analytics and KPI development
- Developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience with UTA mission-critical systems (Such as ERP JDE, , Sales Force)
- Managing multiple small to large projects in an Agile cross-functional environment leveraging Scrum, business analysis, and project management techniques
- Leading efforts in designing and executing business analysis activities within the project lifecycle to meet client business needs
- Leading the formulation of cross-functional teams to support technology initiatives with varying levels of complexity
- Lead, Design, and Implement short and long term solutions to meet business needs with existing toolsets
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Intermediate knowledge of UTA or similar technologies, business processes and functions
- Prefer intermediate knowledge of basic UTA organizational departments and roles
- Familiar with technology and process development
- Working technical knowledge of desktops, systems, networks, application development, and methodologies
- Working knowledge and experience with core software applications, including MS Office, Visio, Workflow, mobile applications, and other office productivity tools
- Prefer excellent understanding of UTA goals and objectives and how they relate to changing technology
- General understanding of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including TCP/IP networking and Windows OS
- Basic understanding of reporting tools (SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports)
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Manage projects without supervision
- Organization, Time Management, and Self-Management
- Demonstrated skills in project management and project management software, including mobile applications and web based solutions/tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent facilitation and elicitation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Visual modeling and process documentation
- Manage projects with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Communicate well with others at every level of the organization
- Think logically and analytically with attention to detail
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Document process and specification requirements
- Learn new software tools and techniques to implement solutions in meeting business needs (i.e. SQL Management Studio, SSRS, VBA, Excel, Information Builder)
Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
This job requires regular and predictable attendance
– OR –
An equivalent combination or relevant education and experience.
Pay Rate: $70,873.92 Annually
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/PdKWO4HAwqPMqhwnnfPGMN