ELERTS is looking for an Amazing Sales Representative that wants to make money selling a software solution that provides a better way for transits to enhance safety & customer experience.
Are you an energetic sales person looking to be part of the rapid growth of an exciting business? Consider ELERTS! The timing is NOW… new regulations are just going into effect and the need for transit Safety is at all-time high. Transits need a better way to integrate employees and passengers into their safety and facilities management plans. ELERTS provides an easy to use, easy to manage, comprehensive solution to comply with regulations and also provide a safer, better experience for the passengers.
We are expanding our sales team to meet the demand! The successful candidate will help us to engage with and bring in more transit customers.
Generate new revenue for ELERTS by researching, identifying, qualifying, proposing, and closing business for transits. The Sales Representative position responsibility is to contact transit safety managers and directors, to learn their safety needs, to demonstrate and close the ELERTS solution. Prior experience selling to transit agencies or airports is a plus.
● Track record of selling solutions
● Detail oriented and organized, accurate work
● Consistently prospect, research, and qualify new leads for ELERTS
● Gather prospect feedback, determine pain points around their safety needs
● Engage suspects to convert them to qualified prospects and ultimately new clients
● Establish and maintain relationships and communications throughout the entire sales cycle
● Prepare and present ELERTS solution to key stakeholders and decision makers
● Utilize SalesForce to organize, track and manage the pipeline
● Consistently meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas
● Maintain adequate activity levels to ensure consistent quota attainment
● Proven excellence in written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
● Technical background with an ability to learn our mobile and cloud-based technologies
● Work independently with minimal supervision
● Collaborate effectively with various teams and departments
● 3 years of similar sales / business expertise
● Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and Word
● Past experience with the public transit industry or airports is a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more, please visit our website at elerts.com
ELERTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer