Covid-19 hit transit ridership numbers hard and made empty seats the unfortunate norm. Listening to the concerns of transit customers has always been important. Now, with transits heavily focused on getting passengers back onboard, listening to customers is critical.In a nutshell, ELERTS provides a customer-listening service with a simple mobile communication system for reporting problems. ELERTS See Say® is the leading situational awareness platform deployed at transit agencies in North America.ELERTS See Say® makes it easy for transit agencies to listen. Passengers and transit employees quickly report concerns with their mobile phone and or e-payment app. The transit agency receives real-time information to mitigate problems.Do you want to make a remarkable difference in transit? Would you like to help transit agencies enhance safety and customer experience, and to comply with the new FTA ESRP regulations?
The Sales Representative position is responsible to contact transit managers and executives to learn about their safety and customer experience needs. This important role requires great listening skills, the ability to work independently and the ability to clearly communicate the value of listening to transit employees and customers. Prior experience selling to transit agencies is a plus.
• Reach out to decision makers at transit agencies.
• Listen and learn about problems and challenges facing the agency.
• Present the ELERTS solution to key stakeholders and decision makers.
• Gather prospect feedback, determine pain points around their safety needs.
• Manage the ELERTS proposal and closing process.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Some technical background with an ability to learn our mobile communication system.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to effectively prospect leads and deliver remote sales presentations.
• 3-5 years of similar sales / business expertise
• Good working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and Word
• Past experience with the public transit industry is a plus
• Experience selling regulatory-required solutions is a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To learn more, please visit our website at elerts.com