With the new FTA regulations coming into effect in July, transit agencies without an approved Employee Safety Reporting Program (ESRP) can become ineligible for FTA grant funding. Fortunately, any transit using ELERTS ESRP solution won’t need to worry about that. ELERTS ESRP solution delivers 100% compliance with the FTA ESRP requirements.
ELERTS is expanding its sales team to help transit agencies comply with the new FTA regulations.For over 10 years transit employees and passengers have used ELERTS See Say system to report safety hazards and customer experience deficiencies. The ELERTS solution is crowdsourced and informs transit agencies in real-time about safety hazards and other concerns.
With the new FTA PTASP regulations coming into effect in July, ELERTS is helping transit agencies meet and exceed the regulatory mandates regarding ESRP. Our unique ESRP solution makes it easy for transit employees to report safety hazards and documents overall safety ecosystem for management. Consistent with regulatory requirements, anonymous reporting, automatic response-replies regarding safety actions and trend analysis of safety hazard reports is included.
The Sales Representative position is responsible to contact transit safety managers and directors to learn their safety needs and to demonstrate the ELERTS ESRP solution. This important role requires superior organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to clearly communicate the value proposition of our solution. Prior experience selling to transit agencies is a plus.
• Research transit leads and communicate with decision makers at transit agencies.
• Discover and document the status quo at agencies regarding safety reporting tools in use and their overall safety strategy.
• Present the ELERTS ESRP solution to key stakeholders and decision makers.
• Gather prospect feedback, determine pain points around the safety needs of transit agencies.
• Manage the ELERTS proposal and closing process.
• Communicate the sales pipeline and status with senior management.
• Continuously improve sales presentation materials and proposal process.
• Detail oriented and organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background with an ability to learn our mobile and cloud-based technologies
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to effectively prospect leads and lead remote sales presentations
• Collaborate effectively with various teams and departments
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects and accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
• 3-5 years of similar sales / business expertise
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and Word
• Past experience with the public transit industry is a plus
• Experience selling regulatory-required solutions is a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To learn more, please visit our website at elerts.com
ELERTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer